When you think of lifestyle blogs, you might think of sites like Hello Giggles and Real Simple, which are both well-known and respected online. But what about the smaller, more local blogs? Well, Austin has one of those too – oh hey an austin based lifestyle blog by corrin foster.
Corrin has been blogging since 2014, and her blog focuses on topics like fashion, beauty, food, travel, and home decor. Her blog is filled with helpful tips, interesting articles, and gorgeous photos that will inspire you to start your own blog too!
First and foremost, I am a full-time student at the University of Texas at Austin. I am also an avid blogger and writer. I have been blogging for about two years now, and have published over twenty posts on various topics ranging from fashion to personal growth.
I created my blog as a way to document my life, share my style advice, and connect with other like-minded individuals. While I predominantly write about lifestyle things like fashion, travel, food, etc., I also enjoy writing about personal growth topics such as self-care, creativity, and productivity.
I hope you enjoy reading my blog and see you soon!
The Blog’s Mission
The mission of Oh Hey Austin based lifestyle blog is to inspire and empower readers to live a more purposeful and sustainable life. Our blog covers topics such as green living, wellness, travel, cooking, fashion, and more. We believe that by sharing our knowledge and experiences we can help others make positive changes in their lives.
Our hope is that Oh Hey Austin will serve as a resource for people of all ages, backgrounds, and interests. We want to help readers learn about sustainable living, healthy eating, travel tips, and more. In addition, we want to inspire them to take action and make positive changes in their lives.
We want to be the go-to source for information on sustainable living, healthy eating, and fashion. We hope you will join us on our journey to creating a more purposeful and sustainable lifestyle.
1) “How to Create a Customized Curated Email Newsletter”
Nina from Living Wellbalanced shares her tips on how you can create a customized curated email newsletter. Check it out!
2) “5 Fun Fall Activities”
The fall season is here, and that means pumpkin spice everything! Check out this list of five fun fall activities to get you started.
3) “7 Ways to Organize Your Home in Less Than 30 Minutes”
30 minutes is all you need to declutter your home and organize your life! Here are seven ways to get started.
4) “How I Tried Out Veganism for a Month”
Veganism is growing in popularity, so it was only a matter of time before someone tried it out for a month! Corrin Foster shared her experience with veganism in this latest blog post.
Advice on Lifestyle Changes for People Who Are Trying to Lose Weight
If you are trying to lose weight, there are a few lifestyle changes you can make that will help you achieve your goal. Here are a few tips:
1. Eat a balanced diet. Make sure to include plenty of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains. Avoid processed foods and sugary drinks.
2. Exercise regularly. Walking or biking around the block is a great way to get your exercise in without having to invest in a gym membership. Take classes at the gym, too!
3. Set realistic goals. Don’t expect to lose all the weight overnight – it will take time and effort. Be patient and keep working towards your goals!
Tips on How to Cook Healthy Meals on a Budget
Cooking healthy meals on a budget can be tough, but it’s definitely possible with a little creativity and some know-how. Here are some tips to help you get started:
1. Stock up on staples like canned tomatoes, grains, and lentils. These items can be used in dozens of recipes and will last for several weeks in the pantry.
2. Utilize versatile proteins like chickpeas, black beans, or tofu to make inexpensive meals that are packed with flavor. Tofu is especially great for vegetarians and vegans who want to enjoy a hearty meal without breaking the bank.
3. Shop for cheap cuts of meat like ground beef or chicken thighs. These options are often lower in fat and calories than more expensive cuts, so they’re a good way to include more nutritious foods in your diet while saving money.
4. Make quick meals using ingredients you likely have on hand. This includes skillet dishes like chili or stir-frys, as well as simple salads or sandwiches made with whole grain bread or filling vegan toppings like hummus or avocado slices.
5. Keep an eye on portion sizes when cooking at home so that you aren’t over
Ideas for Making New Friends and Meeting New People
If you’re looking to make new friends and meet new people in the Austin area, there are a few things you can do. First, check out online dating websites. There are a number of great ones available, like Match.com, eHarmony, and OkCupid. Second, attend local meetups and events. There are always new groups forming and opportunities to meet people who share your interests. Third, join social clubs or organizations that interest you. This way, you’ll have a place to go and meet people who share your interests in addition to getting discounts or perks on events or services. And finally, reach out to people you know and ask if they know anyone who might be a good fit for you.
Hey there! This is Corrin Foster, a lifestyle blogger based in Austin, Texas. I’m passionate about creating content that helps people live their best lives, and I hope you enjoy reading what I have to say. If you ever have any questions or suggestions, feel free to reach out. Thanks for stopping by!
Corrin Foster’s blog, Oh Hey Austin, focuses on topics like fashion, beauty, food, travel, and home decor. Her blog is filled with helpful tips, interesting articles, and gorgeous photos that will inspire you to start your own blog too!